Big find: Great chrome legs for your retro wall-mounted sink, from Franklin Brass

This is one of two sets of chrome legs possible to match up with your wall hung sink.

The other is at deabath.com – see this post.

The look is a 50s classic — and great for small bathrooms, as having the space underneath the sink makes the room look much bigger. Just keep on top of all the dust bunnies.

This find would be even better if there were attached chrome towel bars. Even so — Thank you Franklin Brass for this great product!

Note: You can click right on the spec sheet in this posting – and get a larger more readable image.

You might also want to check out my towel bar post.

MSRP is $28.85.

The legs are no longer featured on the website. They are model number F-1321. Please note, Franklin Brass does not sell direct. Go to one of their recommended retailers or put the keywords for this item into a google search and find it online.

Comments

1. Pat says

I checked their website and I cannot find these lavatory legs! I really need them, any idea why I can’t find them?

2. pam says

Hi Pam,

We are renovating our bathrooms back to their original state. Thank goodness the people we bought the house from never threw away anything. The original cranes were perfect & down in the basement! Anyhow, I guess they actually did throw away the original legs but I found identical ones to the originals at Sales@PlumbingSupply.com for $24.88. I got them & they are perfect. I thought you might want the link!

3. Jenny says

Hi! I just got this awesome green sink (and toilet and tub yippee!!!) but I can’t figure out how to attach the sink legs… There’s just a hole, and the top of the legs have a threaded bolt and a rusty square nut. Is it just gravity that keeps the bolt in the hole and the nut is a height adjuster? I would love any advice, thank you!

Hard to say. It sounds like you have vintage legs for the sink – they all may have been designed a bit differently…

4. Allan says

Do you have any resources for towel bars that mount under a retro sink directly, on each side? I found, in a barn! A turquoise sink which is going to be installed-getting legs, but the other holes I assume are for towel bars and I am not finding much except a few things on Amamzon/Ebay, and they are not great-thoughts? Thank you!

As far as I know — you need to find these vintage. They are out there.

You can also try salvage shops that specialize and see if they have vintage stock — deabath.com (a longtime advertiser) comes to mind.