• Vintage Nutone exhaust fan – mint in box – today’s ebay pick

Hot item! You know how much I love these!
    vintage nutone exhaust fan

• Get our retrolicious free newsletter.

Comments

1. Hi,

I had this model vent fan in my 1949 home. There was a long inside chain for you to pull the outside vent door closed during the winter.

Ronn.

2. This very model is over my kitchen stove. It’s original to my 1957 ranch. Still works like a champ.

3. sablemable says:

Yep, I have this one, too, original in my 1955 ranch. Also have the original Nutone hood. Both are still operating like they were brand new.

I did email Braun-Nutone to inquire if these year models could still be repaired and the answer was yes.

4. beamergirl says:

Hi–
      i’m looking for a chrome nutone (or other brand) fan for my kitchen wall. just like the one you posted…can’t find one. the newer models are white/plastic.

any suggestions?

• pam kueber says:

beamergirl – give R&I Enterprises a call – they may have some of the last stock for the BRUSHED ALUMINUM covers (which were just discontinued by Nutone): http://www.rinutonedistr.com/

Alternatively – you’re going to have to watch ebay. I am doing some more research on this topic and have some additional new sources to spotlight. Check back – I will aim for a post next week.

5. please tell me where I can buy this fan for my mothers house, hers cannot be fixed.

6. Hi everyone,
      I have been trying to find if people still collect and (or) use nutone stainless steel range hoods and nutone exhaust fans. I have been remodeling my 1958 ranch home and i just hate to throw these away because they do work good yet. If anyone is interested please let me know.

7. margaret layne says:

is exhaust fan for sale? If so how much?

• pam kueber says:

long gone, margaret. when i see them on ebay, i feature them on my blog. you need to become a regular reader :) also please see my Kitchen category: Accessories features the alternatives available today

8. How can I get a hold of a fan like this? How much?

• pam kueber says:

watch ebay. also see my category Kitchens/Appliances for stories on buying new Nutone fun + replacement chrome plated cover…

9. Are parts still available for these ?
      I need a receptacle for the fan plug and a switch for the pull chain.

10. My grandma has one just like that abover her stove

11. Charles Gideon says:

Where can I get a cover for this exhaust fan?

12. I am wondering where I can purchase one of these vintage fans?

• pam kueber says:

ya gotta watch ebay for vintage; i have resources to get a decent facsimile new — use the search or the categories.