Yes – if you love Betty’s knotty pine, 50s kitchen – you can recreate one for your own home. And if you’re not into scouting for vintage items – don’t worry, you can do it with all-new products and materials available today.
The keys to this kitchen are the knotty pine cabinets, of course…the laminate countertop with metal edging…the cabinet hardware…and the wallpaper. Pull them together with new or vintage appliances – and a goodly number of knick knacks — and you’re in business. Supply your own lechery, heartache, intrigue and backstabbing. Here is the checklist:
Here are links to previous posts with more detailed information about a number of these resources:
- Knotty pine cabinets from Cabico
- Amerock pulls and cabinet hardware
- Green nevamar marrakesh laminate for the countertop
- Stainless steel edging three piece installation
- Streaky floor tiles from Azrock