Let’s take Rejuvenation’s $1,000 prize!

reproduction-midcentury-lighting-from-rejuvenationDo you have a project that could use $1,000 in Rejuvenation midcentury lighting? Here’s your chance — the company is running a contest all this month. Contestants must submit a short description of their renovation stories along with a few photos. Then, the world votes on a short list of finalists in May. Your interior does not have to include Rejuvenation products. Take a look — and if one of our readers makes the cut, we can be sure to give them our votes and help them win!

Comments

I’m toying around with the idea of putting an addition on the house in the flavor of an Atomic Rancher (Eichler, Stenger, Palmer/Krissel, etc) I have some drawings done right now and a bid from a Contractor but I don’t know that I would exactly fit in with this contest. Heck, never hurts to try though.

Joe, I think they’re looking to showcase completed projects rather than planned renovations. Sorry if my post was confusing on this front. Check the rules …

Joe, Pam is correct, we are looking for finished projects right now, however I am always looking for great before and after photos of home projects for our catalogue and media use. So take lots of pictures and send them my way as the project progresses. It sounds like a fun one!

3. Jeanne says

Darn it, I need the $1,000 to DO the lighting upgrades that I would like. haha. We just moved into this house in the fall and haven’t been able to any upgrades yet. I did get new knobs for my bathroom from Rejuvenation, though. 🙂 I’d love that three-light Hewitt in the corner of my living room. *sigh*

Thank you kindly, Femme1. When we had the purple sofa recovered, our upholsterer delivered it on it’s side and strapped to the back of his El Camino. It looked like a purple Weinermobile 🙂

I love your kitchen, At The Lounge With Les Baxter! We have lots of competition (about 100 entries). Not many mid-century entries but some wonderful renovation examples.

Thanks again for posting, Pam.

Hey Gretchen and At The Lounge, I’ll do a post this weekend with direct links to your entries so that we can power up some retro-renovation-clan voting for our two reader entries!