Where to buy a wall mount kitchen faucet: The Delta 200

vintage-style-wall-mount-kitchen-faucet

HERE’S ANOTHER WALL MOUNT KITCHEN FAUCET for our retro recommendation list. The Delta 200 Classic Wall Mount Kitchen Faucet. Isn’t it wonderful looking? Such a quirky blast from the past.  Update: Discontinued, according to numerous readers who have left comments.

Tip: Check our research on wall-mount faucets for a potential replacement — hey, would a wall-mount Dishmaster M76 be a good retrofit?

Another reader suggested parts from here might work.

Comments

Oh! If only I had seen this when I was out last year looking for a laundry room faucet for my vintage sink! This would have been superior in appearance and usage to the one I have which sticks out too far in my opinion!

2. ginger says

We have this faucet in our kitchen, and I cannot stand it. It leaks and sprays water from the turn-on valve every time it’s used. It’s been 2 years, and we’re extremely unhappy with it.

3. mike says

Delta 200 wall mount faucets, why did they ever discontinue them?

I am searching all over the US for one.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
    Mike

4. MrsPItcher says

I have one of those! It was just hanging out in my Tracy steel drainboard sink. It was just luck of the draw I suppose.

5. jill rowland says

I’m trying to buy a Delta wallmount 200 faucet and I saw FoxWood’s comment above (july 20, 2013). I really need to buy two of these but I have not been able to reach StartBuild. They don’t return my calls, and I can’t seem to get them with e-mail. I would like to know if FoxWood received his faucets, if he had trouble contacting them, how long did it take, etc. I would really like some information as soon as possible. Thanks, Jill

6. Adria Frizzi says

I, too, need a delta 200 to replace my old corroded one and can’t find them anywhere. does anyone know if delta’s current wallmount models have a similar assembly and could be cannibalized?

7. andrew christensen says

Check for peerless model 8300. I replaced mine with one about 15 yrs. ago, but now the copper tubing is leaking. May need to replace again.

8. Cynthia says

In need of the Delta 200 wall mount faucet…if anybody knows where I can find one please let me know…Ty and Merry Christmas !

I have one for sale if anyone is interested – renovation my kitchen. Its been in here since the 50’s. I put it on Craigslist Los angeles. Works great