30 colors of ceramic bathroom tile from Nemo

Here’s another place to check for basic ceramic tiles — Nemo’s “Machine Made” line of 4-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ tiles comes in 30 colors, including what looks to me to be a pretty good retro pistachio green. Link: (broken)

Comments

Thanks, Kate, for the alert. I’ve actually featured this Text mosaic before on the blog, but I’m not sure I knew at the time it was Nemo. I will do a separate post. This is great stuff.

1. George Jucha says

I am trying to find yellow bathroom ceramic tile to match what is in our 1958 bathroom
    It has “USCTCO ROMANY 44-14-1” on the back of the tile itself.
    Is it available I only need approx 30 tile.

hey, george, i don’t sell anything here — see my category Bathrooms/Tile for the variety of makers who may be able to help

Marilyn, see my stories on World of Tile – they are your best bet, you will need to talk to them then send samples to match. Use “Search” to find several stories.

2. Ryan says

My shower and bathroom walls have vintage 1920’s or 1930’s enamel steel wall tile, light blue or aqua – the color is an exact match for Valspar Mackinac blue. I need to replace about 15 tiles. Does anyone know where I can get any of these, or ceramic tiles of the same color? I looked at several places but the colors don’t quite match. Thanks.

Hi Ryan, we don’t have resources for steel tiles – but for ceramic, yes. See our Bathrooms / Tile category — story right at the top. Good luck.

3. Al Herl says

i need about 25 pieces of 4×4 bathroom ceramic tile in like a foam green that is from a 50 year old house. i have never been able to match it can i send you a picture and see ifnyou might have something to replace the my messed up tiles i think they called it a foam green it looks like the green tiles on your home page.

Hi, this is Pam on Siri with my broken arm so please excuse the typos. Please see the bathroom help/tile category to get to our story about where to see all the different kinds of pastel tiles and where you can get them today. Perhaps you can find the color you need at B and W – and that will certainly be cheaper then going to world of tile. If you end up having to go to world of tile you will have to send a sample be sure you understand the requirements first. But be sure to check BMW first they really might have to cover you need good luck

4. Mara says

I am in search of 1950’s grey tile 4 3/8 x 4 3/8 and maroon trim, bullnose, cove base & an inside cap. Where can I find these?
    Thanks – Mara