Where to find parts for your vintage bathroom faucets and toilets

where to find replacement parts for vintage faucets and toiletsRandal’s reco after I wrote about Randal’s Mermador shower door. Jacob wrote:

I found Faucet Parts Plusin Oklahoma.  Wonderful place.  They seem to have everything.  I guessed my shower fixture was American Standard, as that was marked on all the other fixtures, and I found the replacement stems pretty quickly.  Ordered a kit with new handles, trim, stems and seats.

Shane wrote:

Man that plumbing place needs to be a solid source for vintage goodies. I just found exact replacement stems for my 1954 Briggs bath fixture on their site. Every once in a while you get to do something the easy way, because of someone else’s hard work. Thanks Randal!

Yes: Thank you, both!

Where to look for bathroom faucet parts:

• FaucetPartsPlus.com
  • Also try deabath.com, too, which in particular are experts at parts and restoration of vintage Crane faucets.
  • And, try Locke Plumbing, another place where readers have found success finding vintage-style plumbing fixtures.

Comments

1. pam kueber says

I’m not sure how it happened, but I got messed up – -Jacob’s correct name is Randal. I am fixing all the posts and comments, too. sorry ’bout that, Randal!

2. Amy Jeannette says

Ok, so -like – I finally found the name of a faucet “thing” my mother had when I was a baby; and ELECTROSTAR faucet that was like having the Jetsons kitchen attached to your sink! it had a grinder, and blender; it had an ice cream maker, it had a UV light to sanitize veggies and baby bottles and stuff. My sister says she played with that light so much she’s sure everything with ten feet was disinfected to clean room standards!
    Does anyone out there have one, know of one or have a picture of one? I’ve done any number of searches online, to no avail.

3. Cara says

I’ve been calling Faucet Parts Plus at the number on the website for 2 weeks but only get a fax tone. I’ve also e-mailed & received no response. This is beginning to feel like the WOT ending experience & I have a bad feeling. Has anyone contacted them lately?

4. Tom Mcallister says

We have bath fausets that are about 25 years old, they are polished
    Brass and hand painted ceramic. The only name i can find is
    ( The Broudway collection) ( Cotage Garden ) made in Italy. The last parts were bought from ( Harey G Barr Co. ) I think they were shipped from Kansas. If I send picture do you think you can find parts? Thanks, Tom

Not sure what to tell you. Try deabath and locke plumbing – those are our first two go-to places…