32 photos from Berkshire County Used Furniture + Upload photos of your thrifty finds

vintage garden cart
I had to take the Escape up to auto body the other day to check on addressing some rust behind the license plate. The place was right next to my friend Ron’s junk shop of mega delights, Berkshire County Used Furniture, so I popped in with my camera to see what old was new. It did not disappoint, click on through for 32 photos in all. PLUS: Upload photos of your thrifty finds –>

What vintage treasures have you been finding in your recent travels?

Upload your own finds below… Please give a nice description, okay? 🙂 Note, Terms of Use apply:
[ngg_uploader id = 196]

Tips to view slide show: Click on first image… it will enlarge and you can also read my captions… move forward or back via arrows below the photo… you can start or stop at any image:

If you want to buy anything shown in my photos from Berkshire Used County Furniture, which is on 4th Street in Pittsfield, Mass., contact Berkshire County Used Furniture directly.

Comments

1. Ingrid says

I love to read Retro Renovation daily. That yard cart is sitting in my backyard right now. I use it almost daily. My husband bought it over 40 years ago!

2. Eartha Kitsch says

Such great stuff! I’d love to go to his store. I’d probably leave with a stockpile of stoves. And that wagon wheel light. And that doll house which I’d love to fix up.

3. Maureen Kelly says

Deer shed the antlers every year, but you have to be lucky to find them. Little animals gnaw on them for the vitamins and minerals. I have found only 1 matching pair in living here 11 years, and we always have deer.

4. Nina462 says

I’ve uploaded a few finds (yellow naughty chair, Kenmore popcorn popper, cream/gold lamp & my little kitty/puppy books).
    I enjoy seeing everyones finds! I so want vintage appliances. I did find my perfect hutch today as well – but passed it up for now.
    Tomorrow is a whole day spent at the Allegan Antique show – so if I take my camera, I’ll share more finds.

5. Jeanne says

Not seeing the bed frame I uploaded yesterday. Nice wood bed for $40 at the Salvation Army. I was less expensive than buying one of those metal frames on wheels!

Jeanne, there were technical problems with the first six images contributed by readers. It will be til Monday at least til the tech team can fix. If you want to re-upload, I found a work around in the meanwhile. Sorry for the issue. The technology gets tweaky sometimes. A lot, actually. Argh.

6. 52PostnBeam says

Yesterday > ReStore > NOS in-wall Perma-Bilt Relaxation Unit > Holy grail of vintage bathroom doodads > SCORE!

7. Gavin Hastings says

Manufacturers:
    Please make ovens with electrical plugs, as shown in these units from Paul’s. Why did they disappear?

Thanks so much for posting your latest finds from Berkshire County Used Furn – I went there today and bought the wooden dog hanging/sculpture from Masketeers…my husband and I adopt retired racing greyhounds and this sculpture looks very much like one of my current dogs, and it’s such a great find.

Thanks again!!