Shaw Floors 30 Days of HGTV: Vote for your favorite blogger design — with 30 days, 30 chances to win

Last month I wrote about attending the recent Shaw Floors HGTV Home flooring launch and noted: There’s a big contest a-comin’. And here it is. Starting today, and every day through Sept. 30, you can have a chance to win a new area rug worth up to $2,500 … or another flooring choice from the new line.

Once properly registered, you can vote daily for the blogger-designed room of your choice. There are 30 days – 30 chances to win. “Blogger-designed” room? Heck to the yeah — “Jill and Pam” (above) are Jill Seidner of Material Girls and me. If our room gets the most votes, we win a trip to Chicago as guests of Shaw to see a new HGTV Design Home. Read on for the details and links ->

• To enter, you need to “Like” Shaw Floors on Facebook… enter your email address in the 30 Days of HGTV Home tab… and then you can vote for your favorite room once per day – with a new winner each and every day.
  • By entering the sweepstakes, you also will be able to print off a voucher to receive a free HGTV Home tote bag and a free HGTV Home area rug with purchase. Be sure to read all the official rules.
  • I know that lots of you are loyal to this blog, but honest truly seriously, please vote for your true favorite. There are some sweetheart rooms in there!
  • I’ll be doing another giveaway of an area rug specifically via Retro Renovation a little later this month.
30 days to enter — 30 chances to win — go for it!

Comments

1. Jason says

I don’t have facebook and I’m going to try to continue to avoid it:) But, Pam good luck!!!

PS – I just have been dying to tell you I am picking up a Broyhill Saga dining set, table 6 chairs and hutch this weekend – bargained with them down to $200.
    Also – just happened to get another midcentury type china cabinet last night for $30, no name to tell what it is though.

ummm, I wasn’t thinking AT ALL about my hair and makeup and wardrobe, of course. As usual. And, it was 1,000 degrees! oh well. i yam who i yam 🙂

2. Jay says

Good Luck Pam, hope you win. I was all set to vote for your room but was surprised to see that Shaw was using Facebook as the portal for contest entry. I don’t do Facebook.

3. gsciencechick says

Also not on Facebook! I do not feel it is a good idea for teachers to be on it. Oh well, I will look forward to your own RR contest. I really want the Mod Links rug!

4. Ann-Marie Meyers says

Well, Pam, you have one fan on Facecrack. And, I did like your room the best. (I liked the toys on the floor.)

5. Pam says

Actually, yours was my fav room. Honest! If I win the $2500 I’ll put it toward a bathroom reno that maintains the spirit of my mid-60’s cape.

6. Lynn-O-Matic says

I kept an open mind when I looked at the rooms, but I’m voting for your room every day, Pam. It truly is my favorite. Good luck to all of us!

thank you! yes — good luck to everyone! Honestly, I don’t care if I win… but I’d love you ALL to win a big ole new carpet from Shaw!

• gsciencechick says

Just wanted to let you know I saw several commercials for the contest on HGTV this weekend. The commercial also gives the name of the local dealer.

7. Elaine says

I went to the site, but couldn’t find any way to enter. The blank for entering my e-mail wouldn’t accept any entry. I DID like the site on FB first. I couldn’t see the rooms or the videos either.