Update: Entries/Comments closed. As soon as I get an hour free, I will spin the Random and pick a winner. Once they have responded to my email, I’ll announce the winner. Many thanks for playing! Contest time: The dynamic duo of vintage wallpaper decor — Mark and Nicole Lewis of Fondue Vintage — are providing this week’s cheery giveaway: A pair of wall switchplates decorated with vintage wallpaper — any size, any wallpaper — winner’s choice.
And yes, Made in America:
Mark and Nicole handcraft Fondue’s wares from their home studio in the quiet countryside just outside Nashville, Tennessee. After covering a few switch plates in their home with some 1950’s wallpaper found at a barn sale, they couldn’t believe what an impact such a small detail could make. The couple agreed that everyone with boring, plastic wallplates needed to experience the same rejuvenation to the walls in their homes.
Several years later they now have hundreds of rolls of antique and vintage wallpapers and cover a lot more than just switch plates. Their passion for vintage pattern grows as their collection of papers does, and they love giving new life to mundane household decor by covering it in kitschy pink poodles, glamorous magnolias and atomic starbursts.
Comment to win an pair of vintage wallpaper switchplates
from Fondue Vintage
- To enter the contest, take a look at Fondue’s design categories here:
- …then, Comment sharing which is your “switchplate style”.
- Contest closes Tuesday morning-ish, Dec. 6. I will then choose a winner by Random Number Generator.
- You must reply to my email within 7 days, or else I move on to the next in line. I’m not chasing you. Make sure your email is correct.
- Winner gets a pair of switchplates, any size, any wallpaper — as Fondue Vintage can make these up custom!
- U.S. only.