Update: The contest is over, the Random was spun, winner Sylvia was contacted, and she promptly responded. So the wreath is on its way to her. Congratulations, Sylvia. And thanks to everyone who participated and for all your wonderful greetings. Happy Holidays, everyone, and thank you for a wonderful year. ‘Tis the season for giving, and to celebrate, I engaged Suzy aka Georgia Peachez to make one of her holiday wreaths created from vintage Christmas ornaments that I could give away in a special end-of-year contest on the blog. She pulled out her shiniest Shiny Brites — and I asked for a sparkly elf, which she dug out of her treasure chest just for us. How do you enter? Read on –>
Comment to win a vintage Christmas ornament wreath made by Georgia Peachez:
- Well, as I said, ’tis the season for giving, so with this giveaway/gift, I simply want to celebrate and encourage the many good things that people are doing to help those less fortunate or in need. I don’t think that broadcasting specific good deeds, organizations or activities is necessary. So to enter to win (1) just keep spreading the love and (2) Comment sharing your season greeting.
- Note: First-time comments are held for moderation; you will not see your comment until I get in there to moderate.
- Contest closes on Monday morningish, Dec. 19. I will then choose a winner by Random Number Generator.
- You must reply to my email within 7 days. Make sure your email is correct.
- U.S. only due to customs issues, which make it difficult to ship cross-border.