- Where can I find replacement bathroom tile?
- Where can I sell, or buy, vintage sinks, toilets, tubs — and how about pricing?
- Where can I sell, or buy, vintage steel kitchen cabinets — and how about pricing?
These are all already answered within the blog, but here’s a round-up on where to find these answers… and answers to common questions, in general.
1. Where can I find replacement bathroom tile?
Answer: My best resource at this point is World of Tile in Springfield, New Jersey. I have multiple stories on World of Tile — read them all by clicking here.
.It’s also possible you may find vintage tile at the Re-Store… and if you’re looking for new tile in retro colors, there are lots of options today. See my navigation — Bathrooms / Tile category for all my stories.
2. Where can I sell, or buy, vintage sinks, toilets, tubs — and how about pricing?
Answer: Check out this 2009 story: Where to find vintage bathroom sinks, tubs and toilets. This story was written with buyers in mind — but use the advice in reverse if you are a seller.
.On pricing: I give no advice and don’t plan to. It’s what the market will bear. You have to do your own research based on your own market dynamics.
3. Where can I sell, or buy, vintage steel kitchen cabinets — and how about pricing?
This one also is answered in a comprehensive story I did in 2009: How and where to sell your vintage metal kitchen cabinets. This one was written with sellers in mind, use it in reverse if you are a buyer..On pricing: Reader 52PostnBeam did extensive analysis on sales through 2011 and arrived at some per-cabinet averages for the selling prices of vintage steel kitchen cabinets.
Are you looking for an answer?
I try to keep most common questions in the FAQ.
Please check it out.
Also use the navigation at the top — there’s tons of research and experience captured there.