You know that point in a project where all the huge stuff is behind you… you are so close to “done”… and you get all excited?
But then, you write out the punch list step-by-step, and POP! goes your happiness balloon. You are so sick of this project, will it ever be over.
Hurray! Hurray!: My office studio remodel is “done”. Except for *a few little things*, shoot me:
1. Caulk ceiling trim to fill gaps.
2. Repaint ceiling trim another color because first color is not right. Be really careful, because trim is already nailed up there. Oh, and carpet is back in, so be sure to lay tarp etc. in case of spills.
14. Call Kevin and remind him he needs to come back and (1) add bit of trim to shelf on bathroom wall and (2) put in shelf grommet thingies.
18. Go out and buy attachment brackets for vintage shutters. BTW, who has this kind of hardware? I hope it’s easy to find. (Yes, there are vintage shutters involved.)
19. Get hardware onto vintage shutters.
I gotta get this done. I am going to disappear again for another 2-3 days to try and barrel through this list so we can be ready. So it can be done.
Note: There is no vintage pink flocked butterfly wallpaper specifically involved with this project. But, vintage pink flocked butterfly wallpaper did come into my life because of this project — and that is a good thing. I will explain more later. Enjoy.