Comments

Oh, they are tucked in there somewhere. I took him for a walk in town with the costume one. I wore one, too. He kept shakin’ that hat off every 30 seconds. I pretty much gave up on having him wear it on his head. But I put it back on quick-like for the ’12 family photo album! He posed nicely because he knew there would be a treat involved. I even have a blurry shot of him giving me his high-five. Trick — and treat!

1. TappanTrailerTami says

Awww, he is soooo cute Pam! And there isn’t a darned thing wrong with being *that* kind of dog mom!

Happy Taffy-o-ween, Indie-o-ween, and Smokey-o-ween from the T3 house doggies!

2. Andi says

Astro looks so adorable, what a surprise to see his face appear when I clicked on RR!! Looks like the ‘King of Cuteness’ in his golden crown.

I never thought I’d do this either, but my four little dogs have Hawaiian “outfits” (Magnum PI-style shirts for the boys, flowery dresses for the girls, little silk flower leis for all of them) that were purchased for a special, themed doggie event. After that event, they wore their Hawaiian get-ups to town—once—to watch a parade, but somehow I’ve never dressed them up for Halloween! How did I not think of that?!

I’m dying to know what costume Astro’s mom wore!

3. Annie B. says

He’s got that “cute enough for you, Mom?” look on his adorable face.

The Great Pumpkin graced us with his presence last night: our 16 pound orange tabby cat who acts as the neighborhood’s feline ambassador. To Charlie, every day is Trick or Treat, the preferred treat being deli roasted chicken.

4. vegebrarian says

So sweet!

This was my first Halloween without my dog. I missed dressing him in his hoodie, so this pretty much made my day. 🙂

5. Mid Michigan says

Your dog looks great! Maybe you’d consider a weekend upload of reader’s pets next to or on our favorite retro item. It might be fun.

Astro’s cuter than a button! I second the pet thing (after all, Atomic Ranch did it!), although if it were based on Halloween costumes, the closest I have to that is one of my dog with a Santa hat on for Christmas.