16-piece vintage Homecrest patio set — all original, magically delicious

Vintage-homecrest-patio-setSummer weather may have dwindled into fall, but that’s no reason to give up the search for an amazing mid century outdoor furniture — like this 16-piece vintage Homecrest wire patio furniture from Ebay seller tlheyman. Vintage Homecrest patio furniture is among the most collectible — so spotting this wonderful set gave us the opportunity to cast a spotlight the brand. Be on the lookout — or, you can buy this one now and lavish in the matchy matchy vintage.

*affiliate link
This set is pretty spectacular, because not only is it so big, but it still sports its original lime green, yellow and white flower power cushions — and a matching fringed umbrella that has never been used. Oh, and that dining table? It can be adjusted to coffee table height. This is a phenomenal set, and even at $1,500 BIN, we’d say it’s still a deal. The set is located in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.

homecrest-patio-set

From the Ebay listing:

A mid-century modern 16 piece vintage Homecrest Patio set including all of the original retro cushions from the 1950’s. We bought this set from the original owners and it was only used on an enclosed patio. The fringed umbrella was actually never used (still in box) and in PERFECT condition.

homecrest-patio-furniture-retro

The entire set is in near perfect condition. A few of the cushions have some slight cracking but overall, for its age, it is pristine, which is why we’re selling. We do not have an enclosed or covered area for the furniture and it’s too nice to have it sit out in the weather and ruined.

homecrest-patio-dinette-The set comes with 1 table (adjustable in height so it can be used as a dining table or coffee table) and includes a table cloth as well as table cover.

table-patio-Six dining chairs
homecrest-umbrella-Adjustable/tiltable umbrella

homecrest-lounge-chairs-Two barrel rocking chairs with cushions

homecrest-lounge-vintage-One adjustable lounge chair

patio-loundge-chair-retro-One large rocking chair
-One foot stool
-Two end tables

coffee-table-retro-patio-One coffee table

homecrest-patio-upholsteryI have never seen such a complete set that was in such great condition. You very rarely find these pieces with the original cushions and if they do have the cushions they are most often found to be in very poor condition. This set is amazing!

Wow — that’s one heck of a patio set. Mega thanks to Ebay seller tlheyman for allowing us to feature photos of this huge and fantastic vintage set.

Any takers?

Comments

• says

My thoughts exactly! Guh. I do have the same umbrella and table, but in orange, from the Restore for $3, so I guess I should feel lucky, but wowee- all of these accessories are swoon-worthy!

• jen says

i have the umbrella in orange, too! had to make do with some other chairs i found on craigslist. this set has me considering replacing them both!!!

1. chris vanderhoof says

this is amazing!!!!!!!!!!! excellent price but I have to say this set is PRICELESS! the amount of stuff you get and that condition is unreal! wow wow wow!!!!

2. Rachel says

my grandparents had some of these exact pieces! I was able to rescue a few of them off their porch a few years ago. they weren’t in such great shape, but i love ’em!

3. Mary Elizabeth says

Wow, these are fantastic pieces, indeed! Just in case anyone wants to buy them and is afraid to leave them outside on your deck you can always get covers for them to protect them from the elements while you are not using them. Or you could just take in the cushions at night or store them in a plastic deck box.

• says

I have these and trying to find cover that fit is really hard. The small chairs are easier but the high back and coach/ lounge chair is almost impossible. I had to buy vintage one on eBay just to get ones that fit correctly.

4. Roundhouse Sarah says

What a lovely set! I love flower power anything! My parents have two of the loungers but alas no cushions…

I love this set. I have the coach, side chair, and the high back chair with the same covers. I want the dining chair and umbrella to match. Oh and I would love to have the tables as well. Maybe one day I will find them. Thanks for sharing this it is awesome to know there are some out there and my dream of ownership might one day come true.

6. lynda says

Too cute. I agree that the new owner needs to only use it on a covered or enclosed patio to protect it. I guess the table could be moved out now and then so the darling umbrella could be used!

7. Linda Haskins says

I am wanting to buy a set like this. Did this sell? Any help in finding Homecrest vintage patio furniture would be appreciated!!! Thanks!!

Linda, I’m guessing that set is long gone — but search ebay, it might still be there. Other than that: Search ebay and craigslist regularly — for craigslist, I’d suggest a service like SearchTempest to expand your search. Good luck.

• Linda says

Thanks!! Was just introduced to the mid 60’s Homecrest patio furniture last weekend. Love it!! Would love to find some nice pieces.