Update: Entries now closed. Congratulations to our winner — Leslie! Thanks, everyone, for sharing all your heartwarming memories and howdy-do’s!
Howdy, hudee — it’s time for our most awaited yearly giveaway on the blog: One lucky winner will win this gorgeous vintage ornament wreath, handcrafted by the Queen o’ Vintage Christmas Ornament Wreaths, the original trendsetter, the talented Suzy a.k.a. GeorgiaPeachez herself! These wreaths sell out fast in GeorgiaPeachez’s shop, so this is your chance to get one of these coveted wreaths for yourself.
As far as I know, Georgia Peachez was the pioneer of the vintage ornament wreath, and has honed her craft to perfection. There’s nothing quite like an original GeorgiaPeachez creation!
In the last few years, she’s even started creating non-wreath vintage goodies, such as arrangements made in vintage vessels like head vases, retro toys and Christmas ceramics, as well as dioramas made using the vintage ornament boxes. You can see a lot of her adorable creations on GeorgiaPeachez’s Facebook page. Bottom line, we just luv this lady and all she does!
How to enter to win a vintage ornament wreath made by GeorgiaPeachez:
- To win, you must be a subscriber to our newsletter —> Sign up for newsletter (Yes, this is “what’s in it for the blog” — you can opt out at any time after the contest ends, or continue on for the stories and other, occasional giveaways.)
- To enter, use the Comment field on this post below and tell us what is your favorite part of the holiday season. Or whatever, we’re easy.
- You can enter once per day now through November 30, when entries close. It’s the … 30 days of Kitschmas! (You only need to subscribe to the newsletter once, though!)
- U.S. lower 48 states only. (These limits are in place because shipping (and customs internationally) gets prohibitively expensive beyond.)
- Repeate: Entries close on Wednesday, Nov. 30, around 5 p.m. Eastern — that is, we will close the Comments field at that time.
- Prize: There will be one winner. The winner will receive the vintage ornament wreath pictured above, made by the GeorgiaPeachez, mailed to you by Georgia Peachez.
- Pam will choose the winners via the Random Number Generator at random.org. I will email the winner. [Tip: Be sure you enter your email address correctly in the email field of the Comment form.] The winner will have five business days to respond. If I do not hear from them, I will choose the next person after who commented. Lather, rinse, repeat. I will post the winner’s first name as soon as all is confirmed.
Many thanks to the fabulous GeorgiaPeachez!
And congratulations to Richard, winner of last year’s Georgia Peachez wreath giveaway.
Disclosure: I purchased this wreath for this giveaway
from GeorgiaPeachez; she is covering the shipping — thanks, Suzy!.
We don’t typically do giveaways to make any money —
but to delight readers and to grow our newsletter list.
You can read more about how we make money here.