.If you have something vintage that you want to sell:
- Most folks head for craigslist, ebay, etsy — or, if an item is truly valuable. If you can’t sell it, consider donating it to your local Re-Store.
- Need a valuation? Research it on Sold Listings on ebay or if it’s truly valuable, go to a licensed appraiser.
- Please, no buying/selling on the main blog, otherwise it would get way out of control — I will delete these without notice — please put your buy/sell queries on the Forum. Selling steel kitchen cabinets — or other stuff?
- Note, I used to host a buy/sell forum (with a focus on vintage steel kitchen cabinets) but shut it down in May 2016 due to sparse usage. I think most people are using craigslist now – including search aggregation sites such as searchtempest to extend their search.
We love to hear about and see true woddities — but please don’t email for valuations or to sell stuff:
- Due to volume, I am unable to reply to requests about how to sell, price, or value other items, or to emails asking me to connect you with someone who has posted previously on the blog. Also, I am not a dealer, I do not buy things from readers.