- The white French Provincial cabinets.
- Of course, the fabulous wallpaper enveloping the room in color.
- The window shade – a version of which you can still order today.
- The vintage embossed linoleum/sheet vinyl floor.
- And be sure to enlarge the thumbnail to see the Frigidaire Flair (or imitator) range – very very cool.
The laminate countertop is what pushes this kitchen design into kitsch (especially when combined with the wallpaper.) If you used something more neutral — a white washed woodgrain would be great — I think the room would be more timeless. That said, so ’66!