Giveaway from a Retro Renovation advertiser
We wrote about Joybird Furniture earlier this year, when they entered the market as “manu-tailer” of midcentury modern style furniture. The company loves Retro Renovation, so recently they placed an ad directly with us (that’s them 24/7 in the bottom of our sidebar to the right.) Woo to the hoo, the new ad becomes another part of the dough-re-mi equation that helps to keep the blog boat afloat — thank you, Joybird. As a cherry on top o’ the deal, I asked Joybird if they wanted to do a giveaway, and they jumped right to it.
So here you go, readers: Your chance to win a Joybird Furniture upholstered chair — they have 75 designs to choose from — you can also pick your upholstery and your stain. Continue on for the rules and deadline…
How to enter to win a Joybird Furniture upholstered occasional chair:
- To enter, use the Comment field on this post, below, to tell us (1) which chair you’d choose, (2) with which upholstery and (3) which wood stain. To determine your choice, head over to Joybird’s website, where you can configure your design online.
- One entry per person.
- Prize: Upholstered chair of your choice from the page linked above in a Joybird fabric and stain, shipping included. Delivery may take a few weeks. Note, winner can make a final selection; that is, they will not be bound by the selection they make in their entry Comment.
- U.S. delivery addresses only.
- Entries close on Tuesday, Nov. 25, around 5 p.m. Eastern— that is, I will lock down the Comments field at that time.
- I will choose the winner via the Random Number Generator at random.org. I will email that person. [Tip: Be sure you enter your email address correctly in the email field of the Comment form.] They will have 5 business days to respond. If I do not hear from them, I will choose the next person who commented. Lather, rinse, repeat. I will post the winner’s name as soon as all is confirmed.
Good luck to one and all!