F

Fabulous Charley Harper shower curtain and more from Land of Nod

charley harper shower curtainTip: Remember to shop at children’s stores, too — quite often they have colorful, “less serious” decor that is great for our midcentury modern and midcentury modest homes. Case in point: Thanks to Emily for this great tip about a new Charley Harper collection for Land of Nod. That shower curtain — I LOVE IT!

charley-harper-lucky-ladybug-beddingThe Ladybug quilt comes in Twin and Full/Queen.

charley-harper-flock-of-birds-rug-land-of-nodAnd ooooh the Flock of Birds rug!

There are bed sheets… throw pillows… growth charts… and more… What fun!

Link Love:

1. tammyCA says:

I hadn’t heard of the late charley Harper but just checked out the Harper designs website with a neat interview with Todd oldham in his studio. I love the artwork! And, he showed some art he did while in the Second World War which always intrigues me.

2. victoria says:

ooh i love land of nod! our bed is from there, it’s a nice midcentury frame called the ellipsis. very affordable in a full/queen.

3. Nikki says:

Thanks for this reminder! As someone who loves color and a touch of fun in everything and anything, home goods aimed at kids often appeal to me. These are no exception! Charley Harper is perfect for big and little kids alike! 🙂

4. Robin, NV says:

The image on the Flock of Birds rug was used for an International Migratory Birds Day poster a few years ago. I have a copy I’d like to get framed some day.

5. Kathy says:

I’m looking for an affordable pink flamingo shower curtain. Maybe I’ll have to check out Target?

6. sherree says:

I think you are right about checking the children’s section! Last time I was at Target, they had flamingo bedding and accessories in the kids aisle 🙂

7. Carolyn says:

Checked out what’s available (ooh!) and pricing (all over the place). We have to stop and think “Is retro/vintage available and in good shape?” For some things, probably not. “Is this price a little too high for me?” Then you have to ask yourself if you will regret getting it, or regret not getting it? And then amortize the cost over the years you expect to use it.
    Charley Harper designs are timeless (and somewhat ageless) so these could be heirlooms – skulls and camo, Hello Kitty and other licensed items – mmm, not so much.

8. linda h says:

My guest bedroom has Charley Harper fabric on the lampshades so maybe it needs that flock of birds rug to go with.

Comments are closed.