Click the appropriate button if you want to:

submit-tips
ask  send-photos
buy-products Sell-vintage
contact

1. Schaunesse Aker says:

Hi,
    I am the Main Street Director from Cherokee Oklahoma, and looking for aqua ceramic tile that has diagonal grooves on half of the 2×2 tile. Any suggestions of where to find it? It is aqua. I could send a picture but I am not sure where to send.

2. Pam Kueber says:

Hi Schaunesse, that’s a rare sounding tile. The only one I could recollect that had that sort of appearance is here http://www.auc-tile.com/catalog/brittany_misty4.html but I think it’s 4×4.

Here’s the master list of places to look https://retrorenovation.com/2019/01/22/12-places-to-find-4-x-4-ceramic-bathroom-tile-in-vintage-colors/

If you are doing an online search you might try the term dimensional tile as you look… also, if it’s possible to salvage one piece, flip it over, and see who made it (if you are lucky, there may be a mark) that would certainly help too.

Good luck.

3. Luigi says:

I bought a house 5 years ago in an age where there was 10-15 ft of flood water from hurricane katrina. Built in 1954. I have recently decided to change flooring and found under all the floors througout the house is terrazzo flooring in great shape but had glue spattered on them from the bad way the house was put back together . How would you get blue off then polish floors ? Thanks

4. Pam Kueber says:

Hi Luigi, I am not an expert on this question — on questions like these I refer readers to find their own properly licensed professionals to assess what you are dealing with and help you figure out an answer. Good luck.

5. kathryn mueller says:

hello, i’m from the st.louis area and looking for plastic panels as displayed on this site..for sale “170 plastic decorative panels..in Austin…
    do you know where i may find these in my area?
    thanks

6. Pam Kueber says:

Hi Kathryn, these are vintage and come up occasionally, buy rarely. I’d suggest keeping an eye on ebay, craigslist and facebook marketplace….

7. Jesse gomez says:

Hi! Purchased an old mcm record player and need to replace it’s brass piping/ moulding / strips that run along the edge/sides. It’s such a great accent to this furniture piece but my online search came up empty. Thanks!

8. Pam Kueber says:

Hi Jesse, I don’t know the answer to this. I don’t typically write about repairing small items like this.

9. John says:

Hi,

Do you have a phone number I can use to call and ask you questions about your retro colored toilets? If so, please provide it to me.

Thank you.

10. Pam Kueber says:

I don’t sell anything here. Refer to the stories. They list the companies that make or sell the products I write about. There usually is a hotlink to their site in the story.

11. Wanda says:

I like my Retro Renovation subscription once a week but I don’t need all the updates which notify me of updates on the Cat give away…..but I can’t figure out how to undo that….Please help. Wanda 🙂

12. Tanya E. Porter says:

I need to get some plastic bathroom tiles, I need black and white. Kind of a swirl black in the white tile. Please get with me it’s important.

Comments are closed.