Search Results

  1. Pamela says:

    We just pulled up our carpet in these 70’s built home and found bicentennial flooring .. I can’t find it anywhere online.

  2. Ninna Burkill says:

    I have a 1964-65 American Standard bathroom sink: attached to the wall with time all around the bathroom wall half-way up. The faucets have a done base & I think that they are called “thru-sink faucets”. The are in the back wall of the sink itself. The pipes come thru the sink. They are becoming “I n-chromed”: they are peeling at the faucet exit site & are scratchy. Help … I need new faucets!!! Any ideas??

    1. Pam Kueber says:

      Hi Ninna, I am not able to envision what you are describing. One place to try for help is, tell them I sent you. Good luck, Pam

Comments are closed.