Comments

1. Cindy says

If I had seen that ten years ago I would not have looked at it twice……today I’m imagining it on my front door. This love of retro just keeps on growing……….

2. MrsErinD says

Such a cute and pretty wreath! I love the cute kitschy ornaments in it mixed with the glass ones.
    Ya, she’s a bad influence (wink wink:O) ) 2 yrs ago I saw her vintage bucilla tree skirt and fell in love, last year I finally found it, but it was the kit it hadn’t been put together, but I am always up for creative stuff, so I got it but still haven’t done it, ack, but I will have it done by next year for sure.
    Merry Christmas Pam and everyone!!

3. Deb says

What a charming wreath, Georgia!

Pam, thanks to you and my renewed love for things from my childhood, I’ve had lots of fun with some vintage Christmas embroidery and “jeweled” kits this year. Your site is such an inspiration.

Merry Christmas and Season’s Greetings to you, Pam, and all Retro Reno’ readers. 🙂

4. Gina Chaney says

I LOVE this vintage looking wreath! Reminds me of all the ornaments my grandmother had on her Christmas tree every year when I was a child. I’m wondering how this was mounted. Is it on a stryo foam wreath or actually wired onto a faux garland wreath. Does anyone know how this was done? SO CUTE!
    Gina from Texas

5. lorib says

I have the same exact little blue Christmas house. It’s a set that was my grandmothers. My set also has a red church, and a little white house. It was from either the late 40’s or early 50’s. I love your wreath!

6. judy says

I want this wreath in MY house NOW!! Guess I could try to shop the various ornaments on ebay and try to put a similar one together, but, OH…imagine the time and the bidding and the frustration. No, I just want this one.

7. JenniferBuckeye says

Perhaps Georgia Peachez would be so kind as to give us a “How-To” so that we can make one ourselves? I’ve been accumulating old Christmas bulbs from garage sales and such so this would be a perfect way to use them.

8. Anna says

Did you glue the ornaments on low heat glue..I have almost everything for this wreath..from the pixie to the houses and a lot of ornaments…LOVE it??I am going to make one this fall yahhhhh