Loudmouth Golf pants and retro clothing for men and women

The Norwegian Olympic Curling Team seems to have made Loudmouth golfwear a super phenom fashion trend. Yet another arena (haha) where we are seeing retro power its way to the top of our collective consciousness. This particular Loudmouth Golf pant style — named “hot dog”, at left — absolutely positively reminds me of hip hugger bell bottoms I wore circa 1971. They were excellent. Loudmouth Golf has lots of great styles, it’s really a hoot, but I chose this particular design because it matches my new blog look. Hot diggety dog! Welcome to v.3. of RetroRenovation.com. Buy Loud Mouth pants and other gear for men and women both here. And thanks to On Larch Lane for the tip.

Comments

1. MrsErinD says

The womens pants and skorts are adorable! Especially the argyle and pink! I would wear them and I don’t golf!

Love the site redo Pam! Looks great! :O)

Hey, Look at you surprising us with this new layout and design! (did you mention it in a pre-post I didn’t read, yet?) LOOKING GOOD!!!

LOVE those pants!!

3. Andrea says

The pants DO look a lot like bell-bottoms I too wore in the ’70s!

I LOVE the new blog look—fresh and functional. Perfect!

4. nina462 says

I swear my older brother Mike had those pants in the 60’s. Sad to say, they took My Three Sons off the channel starting next week–I so enjoyed looking at the fashions & house decor.

Fun pants and TOTALLY cool re-do on the blog, Pam! It’s clean, more functional and still plenty of fun. Glad you kept the knotty pine background…it’s becoming your signature these days, along with your colorful daisy. Kudos to you and your web designer!

6. Greg McKinney says

I have just died and gone to outrageous-pants heaven. Thank you for this link, I have searched everywhere for this kind of rockstar clothing!! I’m getting decked out in houndstooth from head to toe.

7. Liz W says

Out of curiosity I google image searched “curling pants” and saw only one result for the pants I got my guy. And on my favorite renovation site, no less! Hah! What a coinkydink!

8. Liz W says

PS – I also got a pair in size 4T for our 9 month old to wear when Bob first takes him out on the ice in a few years…so cute!