Come on people now, smile on each other, everybody get together, try and love one another. Right now.

1970s wall plaqueI have been away. I was at a conference. Then I was at mom’s in Kentucky. Now I am back home. I have running around like a maniac. Alas, I have overdone it. I have a cold & flu, or some such. So today, a simple message of 70s luv. Straight from the guest bedroom at Mom’s house. I think this was mine, circa 1975. I futzed around with the image in Lightroom. I am not sure I was ultimately successful. But like I said, I am claiming exhaustion. Check back at noon, though. Something new coming. Did you know — I am now publishing twice daily, Monday-Friday. First thing in the a.m., then again just before noon. More RR daily to stoke your fires.

Comments

1. Evan says

I did notice your twice daily posts! It’s nice to have something mid-mod to read throughout the day. Hope you feel better.

2. Just another Pam says

Oh, Pam, please do take good care of yourself, there are some nasty “behind” bugs out there this year! You have to take good care of gentle loving artists and not just to feed the need you’be given all of us…really :o)

3. vintigchik says

Sometimes (ok, most of the time) I over do it with school. Take it easy Pam. You don’t want to ruin your health. I hope you feel better soon!

Oh, Pam. 🙁 I hope you feel better soon. Had the flu myself for most of December, EW. I *highly* recommend hot & sour soup! It’s the best thing ever for sick people.

Also, I think the message looks good. 🙂

Get well soon! Take it easy and watch some 30s and 40s screwball comedies (the OTHER best thing ever for sick people).

5. Darlahood says

I’m sick right now myself, so I definitely relate. Thanks for the *LOVE*ly pic…. it’s now my desktop image!

6. TappanTrailerTami says

Pam, get better soon! Being sick is just no fun, but I can’t think of a better place to visit than RR whether when I feel well, or if I am sick. It is instant happiness!

7. Jay says

Wow, twice a day: I’ll feel like the dope fiend that needs his fix – now twice a day! How will I ever keep up. Hope you’re feeling better!