16-piece vintage Homecrest patio set — all original, magically delicious

Vintage-homecrest-patio-setSummer weather may have dwindled into fall, but that’s no reason to give up the search for an amazing mid century outdoor furniture — like this 16-piece vintage Homecrest wire patio furniture from Ebay seller tlheyman. Vintage Homecrest patio furniture is among the most collectible — so spotting this wonderful set gave us the opportunity to cast a spotlight the brand. Be on the lookout — or, you can buy this one now and lavish in the matchy matchy vintage.

This set is pretty spectacular, because not only is it so big, but it still sports its original lime green, yellow and white flower power cushions — and a matching fringed umbrella that has never been used. Oh, and that dining table? It can be adjusted to coffee table height. This is a phenomenal set, and even at $1,500 BIN, we’d say it’s still a deal. The set is located in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.

homecrest-patio-set

From the Ebay listing:

A mid-century modern 16 piece vintage Homecrest Patio set including all of the original retro cushions from the 1950’s. We bought this set from the original owners and it was only used on an enclosed patio. The fringed umbrella was actually never used (still in box) and in PERFECT condition.

homecrest-patio-furniture-retro

The entire set is in near perfect condition. A few of the cushions have some slight cracking but overall, for its age, it is pristine, which is why we’re selling. We do not have an enclosed or covered area for the furniture and it’s too nice to have it sit out in the weather and ruined.

homecrest-patio-dinette-The set comes with 1 table (adjustable in height so it can be used as a dining table or coffee table) and includes a table cloth as well as table cover.

table-patio-Six dining chairs
homecrest-umbrella-Adjustable/tiltable umbrella

homecrest-lounge-chairs-Two barrel rocking chairs with cushions

homecrest-lounge-vintage-One adjustable lounge chair

patio-loundge-chair-retro-One large rocking chair
-One foot stool
-Two end tables

coffee-table-retro-patio-One coffee table

homecrest-patio-upholsteryI have never seen such a complete set that was in such great condition. You very rarely find these pieces with the original cushions and if they do have the cushions they are most often found to be in very poor condition. This set is amazing!

Wow — that’s one heck of a patio set. Mega thanks to Ebay seller tlheyman for allowing us to feature photos of this huge and fantastic vintage set.

Any takers?

Categoriespatio
  1. Alyse Poteshman says:

Hi,
    Do you know of a place to replace the cushions that are less expensive? I did the same thing as you and bought my first pieces for $2 each with perfect cushions. I have paid far more for the other pieces.

2. Laura Hayes says:

I found a set on Facebook Marketplace. I bought it. Great condition. Just keep looking! Table, table cloth and 2 chairs. Glider sofa, coffee table, 2 barrel chairs, 2 end tables, high back chair and ottamen. One seat cushion needs replaced on the regular chair and the high back cushion is splitting on the seam. It was a steal at 150$ I would like to find fabric that matches it. I would like to keep them all original fabric. If I can’t find any I will use the tablecloth to make a seat. Happy Hunting!

3. Me - Juliette says:

Oh how I wish I could get one of these. I love the chaise lounger and the pattern. Been looking and praying to find. My momma and gramma both had this set!!! It’s gorgeous!!!

4. Jim says:

I have a the Jamaica server . Home craft Serving cart I cannot even find another example of one anywhere online any idea how much it is worth thank you

5. Pam Kueber says:

Hi Jim, I don’t know the answer to this question – don’t do valuations. Sounds like a great find!

6. Samantha Anastasiou says:

Wow! If anyone knows a good cushion replacement source for vintage home crest, please post! I have the 60’s Siesta chair and Bermuda. Set, the site has a replacement for “Edina” not sure if that’s the same, but at over 330.00 per cushion, that’s a lot! Enough to make me get out my sewing machine!

7. Pam Kueber says:

Hi Samantha, I don’t know an answer to your question, but wanted to chime in that I think it’s amazing that Homecrest Outdoor Living still offers replacements, even though they may not be cheap!

8. Latisha says:

I have 6 pieces of this set and my tall rockers cushions have cracked after being in a rain storm when I was out of town and not able to do anything about it:( any luck on where to find cushions?

9. Karman says:

Hi,
    I have a metal chaise with the round metal base and am trying to think of a way to prop it up enough so it doesn’t sit in water when it rains. Since the base is narrow and round I haven’t come up with anything that works. Anyone else figure out the best way to do this? Thanks!