Where to find table leg glides for vintage kitchen dinettes — including NOS

IFSCO-Chair-glides-ad-vintageWe already know that IFSCO Industries, Inc. is one of the few places you can find midcentury furniture leg ferrules and vintage vinyl to repair your retro dinette sets, but the company also makes many varieties chair glides. Company president Tim Kasper tells me they have been manufacturing glides for vintage dinette chairs, tables and other furniture in house since 1946. He also let me in on a little secret — the company has a stash of NOS chair glides that they produced in house over the last 20-40 years. If you have a vintage dinette set that is missing some chair feet, try contacting IFSCO Industries, Inc. to see if they have a match.

retro-chair-glides vintage-dinette-set-chair-glides

You can also look in IFSCO’s online catalog of furniture parts to get an idea of the parts and sizes available.

  1. Nelle says:

    Just chiming in with another resource…for those that may have one near you, I’ve found a lot of my vintage furniture parts at Nuts and Bolts (more of a speciality branch of Ace Hardware). They have drawers of little footies and plastic pieces, fasteners and metal parts not found up on the racks. Some stores have an abundant selection, others, not so much. I recommend looking through the drawers yourself though because, in my experience, the person working there has no idea what’s actually in the drawers when it comes to furniture parts.

  2. Thank you so so much, IFSCO Industries is just what I’ve been looking for, I have searched for over a year for Spherettes,
    I restore Vintage items and thought I would have to make the Spherettes, I will continue to use IFSCO, You have made my jobs much easier, 🙂
    Thumbs up , Thanks Greg

  3. LaVeta Black says:

    I have a vintage metal leg kitchen table I need the double plastic leg bottom protective caps that fit on.

  4. Misty says:

    Hi! I have a Kromette Done the kitchen table and chairs. I am for casters on the bottom of the legs as well as a bracket that holds the legs to the table. Any idea where I could find the parts?

  5. Ken Eaves says:

    Hi, I would like to order 16 x 63uc 7/8 x 1′-5/16 ferrule height 1′ dinning chair feet. Im in Hobart Australia. Do you have a web site i can visit to make a purchase. Thank you Ken.

  6. Pam Kueber says:

    Ken, to get to the companies that I write about, click the links in the story – they are in bold brite blue. Note, I don’t sell anything.

Leave a Reply

Commenting: Information

All comments are moderated, generally within 24 hours. By using this website you are agreeing to the site's >> Terms of Service, << which include commenting policies, and our >> Privacy Notice. << Before participating, read them in full.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.