Update 2:30 p.m. Tuesday: We have a winner. Janet’s number came up — and she responded immediately. So she’s the winner of the cute Kit-Cat clock. ENTRIES NOW CLOSED. Thanks for playing, everyone. More fun giveaways surely on their way soon!
Spring is springing — and to celebrate all the sunshine, lollipops, rainbows, and unicorns that come with this season of renewal, we’re doing a fun pop-up giveaway this weekend. You can win a classic piece of Americana — A Kit Cat clock — contributed by our friends at Kit-Cat Clocks, who have been making these clocks in the U.S. of A. since 1932. Continue on for the rules and the deadline…
How to enter to win a Kit Cat clock:
- To win, you must be a subscriber to our newsletter — (Yes, this is “what’s in it for the blog” – you can opt out at any time after the contest ends)
- To enter, use the Comment field on this post below and tell us… where you’d hang your Kit Cat clock… or why just looking at this invention just brings out a smile… or just say hey.
- One entry per person. Note: All comments are going into moderation and are being approved when we get to them.
- U.S. and Canada delivery addresses only.
- Entries close on Monday, March 23, around 10 a.m. Eastern— that is, I will lock down the Comments field at that time.
- Prize: A classic black Kit-Cat clock like the one shown here. It will be mailed to you by Kit-Cats.
- I will choose the winner via the Random Number Generator at random.org. I will email that person. [Tip: Be sure you enter your email address correctly in the email field of the Comment form.] They will have 5 business days to respond. If I do not hear from them, I will choose the next person who commented. Lather, rinse, repeat. I will post the winner’s name as soon as all is confirmed.
Many thanks to Kit-Cat for contributing the prize for this giveaway — check out all their designs on their website here.
Note: This is NOT a paid or sponsored post. Pam just got the itch for a happydoodle giveaway, reached out to Kit-Cat, and meow, here we are. Good luck to one and all!