Update: Contest now closed. Congratulations to our two winners, Patti and Danielle. Thanks, everyone, for playing. ENTRIES NOW CLOSED. Practical Props — rulers of the Sputnik light galaxy — has just launched a new ceiling light version of this iconic lighting style. We asked them if they wanted to participate in a giveaway, and they jumped at the chance. In this giveaway, your chances are doubled — because they are providing two lights. Yup, there will be two winners @ win one light.
- To win, you must be a subscriber to our newsletter (Yes, this is “what’s in it for the blog” — you can opt out at any time after the contest ends, or continue on for the stories and because our goal is to schedule a giveaway every two weeks.)
- To enter, use the Comment field on this post below and tell us where you would use your Sputnik ceiling light. Or whatever, we’re easy.
- One entry per person. U.S. delivery addresses only.
- Entries close on Thursday, Nov. 12, around 5 p.m. Eastern — that is, we will close the Comments field at that time.
- Prize: There will be two winners. Each will receive one CF11 Starlight fixture sent directly from Practical Props. Winners can choose either the chrome or satin brass finish.
- Pam will choose the winners via the Random Number Generator at random.org. In this case, we will spin twice, once for each winner. We will email each person. [Tip: Be sure you enter your email address correctly in the email field of the Comment form.] Each winner will have five business days to respond. If we do not hear from them, we will choose the next person who commented. Lather, rinse, repeat. We will post the winners’ first name as soon as all is confirmed.
Many thanks, Practical Props!
And congrats to Mary, winner of our last giveaway, the 50th anniversary Lava Lamp.
Disclosure: Practical Props is on our waiting list to advertise on the blog;
but this story was not part of any sort of “deal”.
Nor did they pay us to host this giveaway —
we do giveaways to delight readers and to grow our newsletter list.
You can read more about how we make money here.