F

Fiestaware tile is now available for pre-order — 4 designs, 14 colors

Do you adore Fiestaware? Well now, you can add even more to your kitchen — as tile for your walls or backsplash. Yes, The Homer Laughlin China Company  — the maker of Fiesta® Dinnerware — has teamed with Limelight Tile & Ceramics of Pittsburgh to create Fiesta porcelain tiles. The tile is available for pre-order now, with deliveries planned to begin late spring. The tiles are available in four different designs and 14 out of the 15 Fiesta colors — with Shamrock coming soon!

Thanks to Jocelyn for this Fiesta-fabulous tip!

For more info, see:

CategoriesCountertops
  1. Christopher Seaver says:

We own approximately 2000 pieces of Fiesta….looks like I will have to add the collection.

2. Barb says:

I just redid my kitchen into a fiesta kitchen. Where were these 2 months ago? I am SO bummed!!!!

3. Julie Shearer says:

I must have these!!! I love my fiestaware and these tiles would be a great addition to my kitchen!!! Thanks so much for making them. Bravo

4. Becky says:

I have Fiestaware but not these colors. I have the, I guess you can almost call them Pastels. All bought at the end of the 1980’s and early 1990’s. Is there a way to get those colors?

5. Pam Kueber says:

I am not sure, Becky, contact the company to find out, or perhaps a company like Replacements.

6. Angela Arena says:

Hello! I am the Sales & Marketing Coordinator for Limelight Tile & Ceramics. We have the 15 current colors (including the two recently retired: Claret & Tangerine), but we do have the go-ahead from HLC to work on the retired colors as well. I do not have a timeline for this, but you may start seeing some retired colors sometime this year! Please email angela@limelighttile.com with any questions…

7. Angela Arena says:

We do/will have Mulberry! We recently got the approval from Homer Laughlin on our testing and are ready to take pre-orders! The Mulberry orders can ship in June (same time as FIESTA begins to ship the Mulberry products that they are releasing). We do not have Heather. Contact angela@limelighttile.com with any questions or orders.