Update: ENTRIES NOW CLOSED. We have a confirmed winner, congrats to Debbie! Thanks for playing, everyone, and stay tuned for our next giveaway which tick tock will be soon. Meow!
Archived story! Time to win an adorable Shag Kat Klock, komplete with “perpetual” wagging tail. Thanks for Shag for saying yes to my request to run this fun back-to-mid-mid-skool giveaway for readers and fans! Read on for how to enter to win, entries close Monday, Sept. 9. >>
Such kuties — I love the little red bowtie you can put anywhere. Here’s what Shag says about his kat clocks on his website:
“Kat Klock” designed by Shag
(tail perpetually wags)
* Made of Wood in the USA … * Sized at 6.9″ x 21.2″ (27.94 x 35.56 cm) – Finished size with The Tail
(6.9 x 14.54 in. finished size without the tail … * Comes with loose Bowtie that can be applied anywhere (with any light glue) … * Kat Klock comes gender nuetral! … * Open Edition … * Battery Operated
How to enter to win:
- To win, you must be a subscriber to our newsletter (Yes, this is “what’s in it for the blog” — you can opt out at any time after the contest ends, or continue on for the stories and other, occasional giveaways.)
- To enter, use the Comment field below and tell us why you luv these kool kats … or, your latest musings on the concept of time .. or whatever, it’s all good.
- You can enter once per day now through Monday, Sept. 9, 6 p.m., when entries close. (You only need to subscribe to the newsletter once, though!)
- U.S. and Canada only.
- Prize: There will be one winner. The winner will receive one Kat Klock, shipped directly from the Shag Store.
- Pam will choose the winners via the Random Number Generator at random.org. I will check if the ‘winner’ is a newsletter subscriber. I will email the winner. [Tip: Be sure you enter your email address correctly in the email field of the Comment form.] The winner will have five business days to respond. If I do not hear from them, I will choose the next person after who commented. Lather, rinse, repeat. I will post the winner’s first name as soon as all is confirmed.
Thank you so much, Shag — see Josh’s full product line here.
Disclosure: This is not a “sponsored post” … Shag is providing the clock and shipping it to the winner. We don’t typically do giveaways to make any money — but to delight readers and to grow our newsletter list. You can read more about how we make money here.