It’s that time of year again — time again for a chance to win a vintage Christmas ornament by the one-and-only Georgia Peachez. You can enter daily to win — contest closes in one week, 10 a.m. Eastern on Dec. 9, 2019. Don’t you love this year’s wreath for our annual Retro Renovation giveaway (our 9th!)? I don’t think life gets any better than a knee-hugger elf clad in PLAID! And: That little Santa egg nog mug, oh my! Read on for how to enter:
How to enter to win this vintage ornament wreath made by GeorgiaPeachez:
- To enter, use the Comment field on this post below and tell us what is your favorite part of the holiday season. Or whatever, we’re easy.
- You can enter once per day now through Monday, Dec. 9 at 10 a.m. EASTERN, when entries close.
- U.S. lower 48 states only. (These limits are in place because shipping and customs get prohibitively expensive in particular considering the fragility of this product and how carefully it must be wrapped.)
- Repeat: Entries close on Monday, Dec. 9, 10 a.m. Eastern — that is, I will close the Comments field at that time.
- Prize: There will be one winner. The winner will receive the vintage ornament wreath pictured above, made by the GeorgiaPeachez, mailed to you by Georgia Peachez.
- Pam will choose the winners via the Random Number Generator at random.org. I will email the winner. [Tip: Be sure you enter your email address correctly in the email field of the Comment form.] The winner will have five business days to respond. If I do not hear from them, I will choose the next person after who commented. Lather, rinse, repeat. I will post the winner’s first name as soon as all is confirmed. Note, I ‘clean up’ all the comments before choosing. That is, if someone A replies to another’s comment within the same day that someone A entered, I take out A’s comment.
Many thanks to the fabulous GeorgiaPeachez for making this wreath for me to offer up (and for graciously covering shipping) as thanks to everyone for another great year on the blog! See all her adorable creations on GeorgiaPeachez’s Facebook page and in her online shop. xoxo, GP!
Can’t wait? Make a wreath of your own! We tell you how, starting with Georgia Peachez’ gracious tips, in our famous tutorials: