Click the appropriate button if you want to:

submit-tips
ask  send-photos
buy-products Sell-vintage
contact

1. Pam Kueber says:

I am in the U.S. Note: I don’t sell anything. I write about companies that do. If you are looking to buy something, check the story and look for hotlinks in blue.

2. Steve Wildman says:

Hi. Pam. I have a quick question. Our new neighbor found some (what I believe to be Youngstown Kitchens) cabinets in his basement when they moved in. He is interested in selling them, but not sure of the name to use and really couldn’t find the information online. They are a pair of open corner shelving that would probably go at the end of wall cabinets or perhaps on one or both ends above the kitchen sink, again at the end of some wall cabinets. If you could give me the correct name he (and I) would greatly appreciate it. THANKS, AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

3. Steve Wildman says:

Thanks Pam!! Appreciate your help in this. “What-not shelves”…who would have thunk?? 🙂

4. stephen Fetzer says:

Hi: I’m looking for 9 inch black and white individual checker board floor tiles to replace damaged tiles in a Mid Century style kitchen. Any sources? Thanks much.

5. Pam Kueber says:

Oh, and let me amend, because I read your comment closer. 9″ can be hard to find. I have read (in my travels) about folks having tiles cut down to that size. Water jet cutting maybe it was? Perhaps give Linoleum City a call and see what they say?

Also, be aware old tiles and material in their adhesives etc. may contain hazards, be sure to Renovate Safe, for more info see: https://retrorenovation.com/renovate-safe/

6. Sarah says:

Hi , interested is a Lilac bathroom sink do you still have one or possibly 2 ? Please let me know. Prefer drop in cast iron. Sarah

7. Hettie says:

I would like to suggest that you have a “market place” on your site. I follow your articles and read comments. But there are items that I have that some of your readers would love…I am not so much wanting to sell stuff as find good homes for my collection of vintage stuff…from nutty pine paneling to vintage stoves.

8. Anne says:

I sold my darling midcentury I restored to purchase an 1887 Farm house. Now I need a website for that era?I named “her” Jessie after my grandma. She’s been structurally restored but I’m trying now to make her look her age.

Comments are closed.