Where to find decorative concrete blocks – also known as architectural screen blocks? This question is coming up a lot, and I would like to build the definitive list right here. I tend to believe that you need to buy this stuff locally or regionally — or the shipping costs will kill you. Many thanks to Scathing Jane for researching this list, and to JHL III who sent me the question (and one repeat find) prompting me to finally feature Jane’s list. Do you know of a supplier in your area? Send me an email or leave a comment below, and I will add it to this list. Alphabetically, here’s what we have so far: .
- Phoenix & more: Superlite
- Throughout Southern Calif.: Orco Block
- Venice: White Cement Specialities
- Orlando: A1 Block Corp. — The lead photo above is from A1′s terrific website – family-owned since 1952.
- Kapolei: Tile Co. Inc.
- Consumer’s Concrete (offices in Grand Rapids, Lansing, Kalamazoo, and other southwest Michigan locations),
- Cranston: Park Ave Cement Block
- Dee Why, NSW: Besser Block
- Claytone Products
Slide show of patterned concrete block styles available from various suppliers. Click on first thumbnail to start the show, then click on the arrow below the image to move forward or back: