Flamingo bathroom towels at West Elm

flamingo-bath-towels-west-elmFlamingo beat: Reader Ryan spotted these flamingo bath towels from West Elm — just the thing to inject a bit of summer sunshine into your everyday routine. The towels come in two happy shades — poppy and moonstone blue — and are reversible, too!

flamingo-towels

Ryan’s happy towel sets!

Ryan writes:

I found these adorable flamingo towels (color is called Poppy) for my guest bathroom at West Elm. Since I live in Florida, I thought they have an old Florida mid century feel to them 😍 And they’re reversible!

It’s a small guest bath, sink and toilet paper holder, towel rack are light gray from 80’s. Sink cabinet has a mid century feel and a custom granite tile top (also light gray tones). Needed some color in there and these were perfect. Planning to paint the walls and maybe do a starburst stencil along top (from your story about stencils).

We love those flamingos Ryan — thanks so much for the tip.

flamingo-towels-west-elmflamingo towelAnd hey — it looks like these towels are currently on sale, so if you could use a little more flamingo in your life, now might be a good time.

Comments

1. lynda says

I would say the sale price is clearance. They are really marked down in the poppy color and only the hand towel is left in the moonstone color. It is marked down too, but not by as much. Very nice find! I would hurry to buy them if I wanted them since they may sell out.

2. Brandy says

I have a conundrum. I need to repaint my indoor trim. Can you recommend a good Sherwin Williams white-ish color that is not too bright? Also what do you feel is the best way to prep? Stripping, Sanding? Thanks!

3. Mary Elizabeth says

The flamingo towels are perfect, Ryan! Absolutely perfect for your bath. I had a similar problem as that Lynda points out when I found the perfect Ralph Lauren Chaps pink jacquard towels for my pink and gray bath. I got a great deal on them, but then they were discontinued. It seems that the linen companies tease us with something that is just perfect, and then when we go to buy them they are discontinued.

4. Peggy says

love the towels, and an extra plus – they are made in Portugal! I have flannel sheets from Land’s End bought over six years ago (and used daily), and they are still in great shape, so expect these towels will go the distance.

5. Ophelia Rose de Papillon says

OMG! I love them!!! I just received the poppy colored flamingo towels today, and they are gorgeous. The color is an orange red with a touch of pink…almost a darker salmon color. I do not think you need to live on Florida to enjoy these. Order them before they are gone.