1. pam kueber says:

      Carol, this sink is available from many retailers and online retailers. It is called the Clarion sink. I believe it is manufactured by Sign of the Crab; you also can look them up online and see who they list or what they say about finding retailers. Good luck, Pam

Commenting: Information

All comments are moderated, generally within 24 hours. By using this website you are agreeing to the site's >> Terms of Service, << which include commenting policies, and our >> Privacy Notice. << Before participating, read them in full.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.