1. Marylin Louise Queen says:

    I have the 1962 Hall-Mack Aristocrome 400 towel rack in Chrome. The part that goes on the wall with 4 screws and the extension to grab the holder for the towel bar has broken. Is there a replacement for this part ? Please let me know where I can find it. Thank you.

  2. Pam Kueber says:

    Hi Marylin, I don’t know the answer to this one… one idea is to take the broken part with you to the Restore and see if you can find a match – maybe they will sell it to you.

Leave a Reply

Commenting: Information

All comments are moderated, generally within 24 hours. By using this website you are agreeing to the site's >> Terms of Service, << which include commenting policies, and our >> Privacy Notice. << Before participating, read them in full.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.