T

The Garage Sale to Restore Sanity and/or Fear

The attic needs more insulation. And the crush of excess belongings — including tons of stuff accumulated for the last house and tons of stuff “rescued” from local estate sales — is causing serious feng shui energy constipation. Hey, I can’t make it to Washington, D.C. for the real deal Rally with Jon Stewart and i-luv-Stephen Colbert, hence: The Garage Sale to Restore Sanity and/or Fear. Saturday, Oct. 30. My house.

1. Robert says:

Here I sit in northern New Mexico where the only things listed as “vintage” at garage sales are broken Tickle Me Elmos and stacks of Mouse eaten Harlequin romance novels.
    I need to move to your neighbourhood Pam.

2. Tikimama says:

I need to get in that transporter, too, Jen! California is just waaay to far away from your house, Pam, and I am having a little temper tantrum because I can’t be there!

Please let us know when things go up for sale on the internet 🙂

3. Joe says:

Ahhhhh! Too short notice and I have a funeral to go to in the morning (RIP G-pop) otherwise we’d make a day trip out of it. Good luck with the sale.

4. vintage_vantage says:

Your motivated. I have a pile in my basement that needs to be sorted and sold, but I never get to it.

I found curtains, a lighting fixture, and old books that I now have to figure out where to put… Is there medication or something for this retro diease?

1. Shane Walp says:

Yes, there is no CURE, just temporary relief: Go buy stuff. Especially stuff that needs some restoration!

1. pam kueber says:

ok. I have a 30″ hammered coppertone… if i don’t sell it at the Garage Sale to Restore Sanity and/or Fear, I will put it on clist or ebay. The stuff has got to GO!

Comments are closed.