snoopy shower curtain at targetWhen I went hunting for accessories and decor for my mom’s small bathroom, I spotted this Peanuts shower curtain — perfect for hall bathroom, which also got a modest refresh. This shower curtain is the BEST.

It features scenes from Snoopy, Charlie Brown, Lucy, Linus — all having to do with water and rain and baths. The curtain is a cotton twill, very nice. The catch is: It’s sold out online at Target. If you want one, you must get it from the store. And I’m betting, once the stock is gone, that’s it. This shower curtain was $19.99, as I recall.

I also found some other interesting looking Peanuts home decor choices on Amazon, as well.

1. Jana (Berniecat) says:

How cute!!! You got my “Peanuts” motor going this morning. Took a quick look at the internet and Kmart online also has the twin comforter set.

2. Karen says:

I love Snoopy and the Peanuts Gang! Also my hubby’s favorite! We drink coffee out of Snoopy mugs every morning! Brings us aback to a simpler time!!!!

3. I’m a huge Snoopy collector and I would love, love, love to have all of this…but I don’t think my husband would let us put the comforter on our bed! 😉

4. pam kueber says:

Hey Belinda, as I explain in the story – this shower curtain is sold out online. You must try to find one at the store.

5. Diana of Mt. Lebanon, PA says:

My son Leo has a Peanuts sheet set on his bed that was made from two vintage (circa 1974) Peanuts sheet sets my brother and I had when we were kids. I took some photos of the sheet set and would love to share on this message board; is that feasible?

I adore Leo’s vintage sheet set – I smile every time I walk into Leo’s room :-). Snoopy and the Peanuts gang greet Leo every morning with their cute quips.

6. MCM is Grand says:

Wow, Diana, I am so happy to hear someone else has kept their set! My sister had one, and when we last visited mom, she put it out for the grandchildren to use. The colors were still vivid – what a blast from the past!

7. TappanTrailerTami says:

Hi Belinda,

eBay is your friend – did a search, and there a few postings there for this shower curtain, however prices are all over the board ($30 to a whopping $85)

Here is the item # for the least expensively priced:

230598457842

Tami

8. Jkaye says:

Our part-beagle is a girl, so we didn’t name her Snoopy. We named her Daisy, for the Daisy Hill Puppy Farm. I think I would have good dreams with those Peanuts sheets.