Are you looking for vintage bathroom sconces — for two bathrooms? Here’s a chance to get matchy matchy New Old Stock (NOS) shades. I am guessing it would be pretty easy to find the chrome bases for these. More great midcentury modern NOS lighting in this carousel… along with cute needlepoint pillows and the like. [ebay link no longer working – this item long gone, most likely].

Tip: If you are looking for vintage lighting, watch ebay like a hawk. It’s not hard to find, at all. Have the wiring checked by a pro!

1. Lorraine Jolly says:

I hate to admit I find these very attractive/sexy would almost buy without a specific project planned for them!

2. Eric says:

The Ace hardware by us still had some of those on their shelves a year or so ago. Sadly they are all gone now but I got my hands on one which is all I needed.

3. pam kueber says:

WOW! Yes: Check out basic hardware stores that have been around “forever.” Sometimes they just let stuff sit out, til it’s sold, even if that means for 50 years!

4. Lissie says:

Found several matched sets of these at the ReStore today. (San Bernardino, CA) One had an atomic looking design. I had to pass up, since I don’t own a house (duh!) – but it was very tempting!

5. Lissie says:

Really? Even w/o any hardware – just the glass part? Maybe I should do some research and go back for them. You’re not helping with my vintage hoarding habit!!

6. Lissie says:

Went back today and it was still there!! It has no hardware, but I bought one that does too and I think I can use the hardware from it. 🙂

7. Frances says:

Digging through the archives for some inspiration for a new bathroom we really need to put in and I was quite tickled to find these! We have the very same lights in our downstairs bath.

8. Tom C. says:

Hello – my wife & I just bought a mid-century home that we are restoring. I’m desperately trying to find light covers like this for a bathroom but it currently seems to be slim pickings online (Etsy, eBay, etc). Do you have any suggestions? Thanks in advance.