- In her new AskBrini series, Brini Maxwell answers Eartha Kitsch‘s question, “People always tell me that I need to tone things down and become a ‘regular’ person….Is that their polite way of saying that I’m the crazy aunt…?” Brini may be a satirist, but I think her answer is quite good: “Being a regular person can be a real downer….”
- Betty Crafter makes a few teensy changes, and her vintage Mamie pink bathroom is all better now.
- MaryDeluxe makes a surprise discovery — circa 1937 patterned linoleum under old carpeting. Sneak peak in the thumbnail, clicky here to see more. Pretttttty.
- Jon & Trixi’s sexy 60s remodel was featured in their local paper.
- Retro Ruth was featured in the Wall Street Journal, in a story about continuing cherished family recipes. Her Easter lamb cake looks divine. Congrats, Ruth!
Have fun with your projects and your friends, food and family this weekend, everyone!