Update: Congratulation to Richard, the happy winner of this wreath giveaway. His number came up in the random. Thanks, everyone,for playing, and super thanks to Suzy for helping with this giveaway this year! ENTRIES NOW CLOSED.
Howdy, hudee — it’s time for our most awaited yearly giveaway on the blog: One lucky winner will win this gorgeous vintage ornament wreath, handcrafted by the Queen o’ Ornament Wreaths, the original trendsetter, the talented Suzy a.k.a. GeorgiaPeachez herself! These wreaths sell out fast in GeorgiaPeachez’s shop, so this is your chance to get one of these coveted creations for yourself. Note: What with Pam’s trip to Pittsburgh and Thanksgiving upon us, we will be taking next week off. Happy happy, everyone — see you on the 30th.
As far as we know, Georgia Peachez was the pioneer of the vintage ornament wreath, and has honed her craft to perfection. There’s nothing quite like an original GeorgiaPeachez creation!
In the last few years, she’s even started creating non-wreath vintage goodies, such as arrangements made in vintage vessels like head vases, retro toys and Christmas ceramics, as well as dioramas made using the vintage ornament boxes. You can see a lot of her adorable creations on GeorgiaPeachez’s Facebook page. Bottom line, we just luv this lady!
How to enter to win a vintage ornament wreath made by GeorgiaPeachez:
- To win, you must be a subscriber to our newsletter (Yes, this is “what’s in it for the blog” — you can opt out at any time after the contest ends, or continue on for the stories and because our goal is to schedule a giveaway every two weeks.)
- To enter, use the Comment field on this post below and tell us what is your favorite part of the holiday season. Or whatever, we’re easy.
- One entry per person. U.S. lower 48 states only.
- Entries close on Monday, Nov. 30, around 5 p.m. Eastern — that is, we will close the Comments field at that time.
- Prize: There will be one winner. The winner will receive the vintage ornament wreath pictured above, made by the GeorgiaPeachez.
- Pam will choose the winners via the Random Number Generator at random.org. We will email each person. [Tip: Be sure you enter your email address correctly in the email field of the Comment form.] The winner will have five business days to respond. If we do not hear from them, we will choose the next person who commented. Lather, rinse, repeat. We will post the winner’s first name as soon as all is confirmed.
Many thanks to the fabulous GeorgiaPeachez!
And congrats to Patti and Danielle, winners of our last giveaway, the sputnik ceiling lights from Practical Props.
Disclosure: I purchased this wreath for this giveaway
from GeorgiaPeachez, who gave me a special deal — thanks, Suzy!.
We don’t typically do giveaways to make any money —
but to delight readers and to grow our newsletter list.
You can read more about how we make money here.