Congratulations to our winner Melissa, whose number came up when we spun the random. Thanks to everyone who entered — your comments were wonderful!!!! ENTRIES NOW CLOSED. And thanks to Christian Musselman for providing the giveaway prize!
Yesterday, Kate took you through the process of working with super-talented designer Christian Musselman to create a custom house portrait of her home. It turned out fabulously! Now, Christian is working with us to deliver a one-two punch by offering one lucky reader the chance to work with him to design a custom house portrait of their house. Continue reading to learn how to enter.
How to enter to win a custom house portrait from Christian Musselman:
- To win, you must be a subscriber to our newsletter (Yes, this is “what’s in it for the blog” — you can opt out at any time after the contest ends, or continue on for the stories and because we like to do giveaways every now and then!)
- Then, to enter, use the Comment field on this post below and tell us: What do you love about the exterior of your house — what features would you have Christian emphasize? Or, a happy whatever — we’re easy, the goal is joy.
- One entry per person. U.S. and Canada residents eligible.
- Entries close on Monday, May 23, 9 a.m.-ish Eastern — that is, we will close the Comments field at that time.
- Prize: There will be one winner. The winner will then work with Christian per his process to create a custom home portrait. The winner also will receive a printed copy of the portrait (about the same size as Kate’s) mailed to their home. (Reader is responsible for their own framing and matting, if they so desire.) The process to complete the portrait may take 4-6 weeks, depending on the completeness of the photos provided, the winner’s responsiveness, and Christian’s schedule. The winner also must abide by Christian’s rights and reproduction policies, which he will communicate to the winner.
- Pam will choose the winners via the Random Number Generator at random.org. She will email the winner. [Tip: Be sure you enter your email address correctly in the email field of the Comment form.] The winner will have five business days to respond. If we do not hear from them, we will choose the next person who commented. Lather, rinse, repeat. We will post the winner’s first name as soon as all is confirmed.
Many thanks to Christian Musselman for hosting this awesome giveaway!
And, congrats to the winner of our last giveaway, Lynne, who won a pair of Bella Pamella aprons.
Disclosure: We were not paid to host this giveaway —
we do giveaways to delight readers and to grow our newsletter list.
You can read more about how we make money here.