Rubber tips for double pipe kitchen table legs — where to buy replacements

double leg kitchen table tipsA reader wrote to ask:

I have an  old Formica table with double pipe legs, they had double rubber tips on the legs that were totally unusable,  where can I find replacements?


How about >> these “sockettes” << from one of our favorite go-to places for such items, IFSCO? Available in five standard sizes and three standard colors. You need to buy minimum of 16, each $1.50.

Update: Well, howdy hudee, look what Erika found on Amazon; I do wonder if these are IFSCO parts, just purchased in bulk and then listed for sale separately the big-A:

  1. Lizzie says:

    Hello there, I am looking for replacement pins (or is it “locks” or “shims”) for my formica table. These long flat pins attach the legs to the underside of the table. Can anyone help? Many thanks

    1. pam kueber says:

      I don’t know the answer to this one. Perhaps a company like Heffron’s could help you with a question like this.

Comments are closed.