Water fountain — aka bubbler — attachment for your kitchen or bathroom sink

bubblerTurn your kitchen or bathroom sink — into a bubbler! That is: A water fountain. I think this >> bubbler attachment — available from deabath.com  << — is so cute — and I guess because it reminds me of my childhood school days — so retro.

  1. Penny in CO says:

    Where I was raised in Australia, bubbler was also the word for a drinking fountain.
    I have a 50s house now (not mid-century modern, alas) and I wonder if that bubbler faucet would work. Right now, when I want to get a mouthful of water after brushing my teeth, the existing faucet is too close to the bowl and I can’t get more than a splash.

Comments are closed.