Final report, Saturday, June 8: Congratulations to Kristin, Jenny, and Margie — our three winners, all confirmed! Thanks, everyone, for playing! ENTRIES NOW CLOSED.
It’s giveaway time — and this time, there will be three winners! Once I started talking with the owner of Bauer Pottery about the mid mod mad Brayton Laguna cats the company is now making from original 1960s molds, it seemed like a no-brainer that a giveaway would follow. And indeed, Bauer Pottery is generously offering to send one of these sleek sculptures to three winners. Choose your color!
How to enter to win:
- To win, you must be a subscriber to our newsletter (Yes, this is “what’s in it for the blog” — you can opt out at any time after the contest ends, or continue on for the stories and other, occasional giveaways.)
- To enter, use the Comment field below and tell us something about these cool cats — which color would you choose, why do you like them… or tell us whatever, this is all for fun.
- You can enter once per day now through Monday, June 3, 6 p.m., when entries close. (You only need to subscribe to the newsletter once, though!)
- U.S. and Canada only.
- Prize: There will be three winners. Each winner will receive one cat, in one of the five stock colors of their choice, directly from Bauer Pottery.
- Pam will choose the winners via the Random Number Generator at random.org. I will check if the ‘winner’ is a newsletter subscriber. I will email the winner. [Tip: Be sure you enter your email address correctly in the email field of the Comment form.] The winner will have five business days to respond. If I do not hear from them, I will choose the next person after who commented. Lather, rinse, repeat. I will post the winner’s first name as soon as all is confirmed.
Thank you so much, Bauer Pottery (see all the cool cats and their full product line here)!