Search Results

1. Pam Kueber says:

Hi Sis, I don’t know the answer to this. I suggest you give deabath.com — they are Crane experts. Tell ’em I sent you. Good luck.

1. Pam Kueber says:

Adorable. There are a couple of Electrolux collectibles on ebay right now, too. It must have been a bit of a mini industry, making the Electrolux swag!

1. Beth Westburg says:

I am looking for linoleum for my bathroom flooring. I can’t find any linoleum that would work in an original pink (some burgundy) bathroom and a teal bathroom. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2. Katie says:

There is a MCM home in Georgia that is in desperate need of someone to take it on. It is huge and likely was a beautiful and chic home in it’s early days. It has been vacant and unkept for years. It can be a part of the historical society landmarks if applied for to the city, which may make some funding become available as well. It is a dream to me that is beyond my budget, a nightmare to some, but definitely a sad sight to its builder and original owner if it was seen today. Here is a link paired with a little hope that someone will see its potential and make it a dream turned reality:

1. Suzanne Miceli says:

Wow. That is incredibly sad. Do you have any idea how all of the damage occurred? I live in west Georgia and just bought a MCM in Auburn, Alabama, to update/un-date but that would be an HUGE project!

3. MARY says:

NEED lens for old medicine cabinet (see picture of it) called U SHAPE I THINK AFX ASP 115R8 18″

4. Dawn Blankenship says:

Just wanted to vent here. Not sure if this is the right spot on the page. Also want to sign up for your newsletter. I love everything mid-century modern and finally had the opportunity to purchase a mid-century rancher, the home of my dreams. The market is pretty hot in Spokane, WA so several were gone before I got there. Especially the ones that had restored or maintained the mid-century touches. The one we ended up with because it fit our family, alas, is a mid-century rancher, but unfortunately had been “updated” (ruined) to contemporary boring. Ugh. The previous owners spent money on the unfortunate update, but did not take care of more important repairs. I don’t know if they got some bad advise, but the ranchers that had kept the mid-century style were going for $50,000 more! So know I am going to start the process of un-updating, or retro renovation as you call. Anyway, just wanted to vent my frustration here. If you are selling an older home, don’t get rid of the reasons why people buy older homes!

5. Tamara says:

Has anyone had success patching holes and gouges in hollow core wood veneer interior doors? I would hate to paint them and have had no success finding identical replacement doors (my interior doors are smaller than what’s standard today).

1. Tamara says:

I hadn’t thought about laminate. I will check out that option. There was nothing to be had at the restore or our local salvage yard 🙁

2. Colleen says:

I covered a hole in a door with a decorative oval wooden piece. Depending on where it ia, this might work for you. Good luck

Comments are closed.