Can you believe it? You can still get the exact faucet required for a vintage American-Brand kitchen drainboard sink. It’s available here on Amazon (I earn a small commission if you click and buy). The owners tell me they still sell quite a few of them, including to lots of folks in Europe. Click on the thumbnail of the faucet for sale – you can see it’s designed to nestle right into the backsplash of the sink top. I was told it does not fit other sinks, but I am not an expert.
- Want to know more about vintage steel kitchen cabinets? See my big research — including 85+ brands identified so far!
The also are good go-to’s for:
- Hard to find toilet seats
- Bathroom lavatory faucet with pull-out shampoo sprayer
- Retro-style Delta tub and shower faucet set-up
- And remember, Russell raves about their system to connect you with hard-to-find toilet parts.