SUMMERTIME IS ON ITS WAY — and research from AAA says that in this economy, we’ll be taking a lot of road trips. Although…maybe not in our vintage 1941 Cessna Family Car of the Air (see post below). Over the past year we’ve spotlighted some cool places to visit:
- The Madonna Inn, in San Luis Obispo, California.
- The Villa Basque in Vernon, outside LA.
- Wigwam City in Cave City, Kentucky.
- The Wilson House in Temple, Texas.
- And the vintage pink GE kitchen at the Wisconsin Historical Society.
Got more? Share them via a Comment and starting tomorrow I’ll start featuring Retro Roadtrip destinations based on your input.