chrome toilet paper roll holderWhere to find a new tissue roller for your old toilet paper holder? Reader Janet finds — and gives her quality stamp of approval to — this replacement part:

Janet writes:

Old TP holders are often missing their rollers. The “chrome” ones in stores and online are almost always chrome over plastic. Yuck. I found a real chrome over steel replacement roller at the local Ferguson Enterprises plumbing supply house (where the professional plumbers go). They looked it up in their catalog and ordered it. Cost was well under $10. Part number appears to be CSI3CH and the description on the invoice says “contw paper roller plstc chr”, which implies plastic, but it isn’t plastic.

Readers, I typed the part number into google and came up with:: “Moen CSI3CH  paper roll”.  Can you bear how exciting this blog gets sometimes? 😉

    1. Pam Kueber says:

      Hmmm…. I don’t know the answer to the question about whether “CSI…etc” refers to a chemical composition or … just a SKU name. Google to get to the company and/or a retailer who can give you additional info. Good luck.

Commenting: Information

All comments are moderated, generally within 24 hours. By using this website you are agreeing to the site's >> Terms of Service, << which include commenting policies, and our >> Privacy Notice. << Before participating, read them in full.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.